Stewart Richardson Deposition Services
Fort Wayne Office Manager Position
The Fort Wayne Office Manager, a full-time position, will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties that support our other locations, as well as local clients and independent contractors, with the primary objective of making our Fort Wayne office a warm and friendly environment for clients to conduct depositions. They will oversee the office, manage the front desk and perform all general administrative functions.
Essential Position Qualities:
- Ability to manage one’s own time efficiently
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision OR within a team
- Professional appearance
- Ability to problem-solve
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to troubleshoot technical situations (videoconferencing, Zoom, etc.) with the help of support staff.
Roles & Duties:
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Open, sort & distribute incoming correspondence, including mail, faxes and email.
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining inventory, scheduling depositions, providing refreshments to clients
- Greet and assist incoming clients and guests
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Generate emails and reports when needed
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, interpreters, couriers, hotels, etc.
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of others
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Please send all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com